Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Will Homosexuals Inherit the Kingdom of God.

In today's society there is a big Homosexual society, and I see the question come up often. What does the Bible say about Homosexuals? Well it's pretty clear. It says they will not inherit the Kingdom of God. I guess I don't understand what all the hub bub is about. The Bible is "God Breathed", so he said it. The Bible is our final authority too.
Before I was saved I made the rules and I decided what was really bad, and what was just a little dirty. Oh before regeneration I wanted Jesus, plus my sin. Until you are regenerated by the Holy Spirit you will never be able to look at sin as it really is. God sees lying the same a murder. Only the Gospel can save the lost, liar, thief, idolater, adulterer, murderer. We must repent of our sins and Trust in Jesus as our righteousness. And remember Christian 11 And that is what some of you were. But you were washed, you were sanctified, you were justified in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ and by the Spirit of our God.

1 Corinthians 6:9-11
9 Do you not know that the wicked will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor male prostitutes nor homosexual offenders 10nor thieves nor the greedy nor drunkards nor slanderers nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God. 11 And that is what some of you were. But you were washed, you were sanctified, you were justified in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ and by the Spirit of our God.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey Aaron! I enjoy your blog. Yeah, I do not understand what th hub bub is about either. It kinda reminds (just a little) of Elijah saying, "How long will you remain undecided? If Baal is god choose him. If the LORD is God then Him."
It's like, either choose homosexuality and admit it's a sin, or just get out of it. Stop flirting around in the middle somewhere. I don't know if that makes sense, but it makes sense in my mind. :-) Hope ya'll are doing alright. I enjoy the blog.
Your brother in Christ
Jacob