Monday, January 18, 2010

New Year New Direction

Proverbs 3:5-6 5 Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; 6 in all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight.

This has been the hardest year of my life. God gives and He takes away praise be the name of the LORD. He gave me a son, an inheritance, whom I love very much. He gave me the closest year of my life with my wife. He brought a trial that I must thank Him for. Praise the Lord from the rising of the sun to its setting.
As I step out on faith this year I want to live Proverbs 3:5-6. My wife is now with the King of Kings and Lord of Lords Jesus Christ. I miss her so much. She was my everything I feel like I am half a man now. But the Lord knows all things and He is good and does good. So I know without a shadow of a doubt that God will guide me through the pain and grief and lead me to where the sorrow turns into joy.
My wife's blog is still active you can read about this amazing woman here.. Shawna

No comments: