Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Wow all things are in His power.

Psalms 115:3 Says But our God is in the heavens; He does whatever He pleases. How true is this! Let me say this up front, I am going to be vague to protect the innocent. :) I was hurt very badly by a person almost 4 years ago. I actually hated this person in my heart, at the time of what happened I was not a Christian. Yesterday I found out that the same way that this person hurt me, they were hurt in return in the same way by another.
When I was told of this situation that this person was in, I was brought almost to tears instead of feeling "well they deserve this". At first I was so shocked at the power of God in my life. Where I was once filled with anger and hatred I loved my enemy.
I prayed in my heart after listening to all that is happening to this person; Lord save their soul. Today I was moved to write this person a letter that contained my concern, forgiveness, and condolences. I also put the Gospel of Jesus Christ in plain language and I Hope that God will pluck another brand from the fire. We all who claim the name of Christ have been forgiven much and we must forgive much too.

Blessings,
- Aaron

No comments: