Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Count it all Joy.

Hello All. Please pray for my family. We have been going through a bout of sickness and strain in our lives. My wife who has a congenital heart defect is going to have a catheterization done on February 9th. Please pray the Lords will be done and we accept his good plans. Also she was diagnosed with Hepatitis C yesterday, again please pray that we praise, honor, and Glorify our Lord who saved us becasue he loves us in this situation. Also RJ my son, has a pulmonologist appointment today to see if his lungs are OK. And finally pray that I would be the man that God needs me to be in all of this. That I would honor the Lord with thought, action, and deed, and our family would glorify his precious name. We have been clinging to the Cross during our trials and we hope that through all of this we can strengthen our brothers and sisters in Christ Jesus.

Please hold this scriputer close to your hears.

James 1:2-4
2 Consider it pure joy, my brothers, whenever you face trials of many kinds, 3 because you know that the testing of your faith develops perseverance. 4 Perseverance must finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking anything.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Praying for you guys & gal :) Keep in touch

Anonymous said...

I'll be praying for you guys. How serious is Hepatitis C?